Religiousness: Instructions for Use
Our soul is of divine origin, it has the highest power to create the reality in which we live.
All the troubles of this world are caused by the misuse of the enormous power of consciousness of our soul. In order for science and religiousness to unite in a mutually positive way, in order to unite the highest spiritual aspirations of our soul with everyday life experience, a good instruction for use is needed.
The religiousness is man’s relationship toward his soul, toward his divine essence. A condition for the true religiousness is a true understanding of the nature of the consciousness itself we perceive and function with.
Our awareness of existence determines how our religiousness will relate to life, culture, and the development of civilization. It is all connected.
Religions have always played a dual role. The first one is to absorb man’s aspiration toward the divine, toward the consciousness of one’s soul, and the other one is to fuel the development of culture and civilization.
Man’s aspiration toward his divine essence has always been his most powerful tendency but has been insufficiently brought to awareness and harmonized with practical life and the challenges it brings forth. For that reason, the aspiration toward the divine has often been too pronounced in religions and, in effect, hindered the growth of civilization. Often enough, a tendency to develop the civilization proved to be too strong and impeded most religious aspirations.
The correct employment of religiousness would be to balance out the consciousness of man’s soul with the conditions of this world and express it harmoniously.
A harmonious expression of the consciousness of his divine essence, man expresses through culture and development of civilization, and not a mere dedication to the divine. Religious commitment should act as the inspiration for the proper functioning in this world.
Scientific development should help the consciousness of the soul to express itself precisely in this world. The consciousness of our soul is so vast and comprehensive that man’s limited body and mind cannot encompass it in one take, even less so, express it.
To make man successful and constructive in expressing consciousness of the soul, he must first get acquainted with all the secrets of nature and its laws through science. That is the only way for the divine consciousness to manifest itself thrivingly through an aware man. The divine consciousness, then, acquires scientific precision in its expression.
History has proved that without scientific precision religious devotion of the divine often becomes irrational, unreliable, and destructive. The more recent historical accounts testify to the fact that the scientific development devoid of religious affirmation of man’s soul, becomes irrational, and destructive.
This manual for the use of religiousness has a single goal of helping the divine consciousness to manifest through man in this world in a scientifically precise and rational way.
Therefore, get ready to endure the worst criticism of religious practice this book has to offer, and in return, the reward you will receive comes in the form of the best suggestions on how to improve religiousness to make it better for you and the world around you.
From such a perspective a few crucial details will help us along the way:
- On the Creator, on the creation through the seven phases; on the creation of man; on man’s soul.
- On the unmanifested and manifested God; on the manifestation of the divine through the five dimensions.
- On the exile from heaven as the current reality of the world we reside in; how the divine consciousness manifests itself into its opposite and how it came about that our reality is the separation from God.
- Why there is religiousness based on the negative relationship toward the world; what the role of the principle of coercion and duress is in religiousness; on reincarnation and why some people are religious and some are not.
- On the seven states of religious maturity, seven types of religion, according to chakras or the states of consciousness.
- What religiousness is not; on religiousness and death.
- On all the aspects of prayer: as the law of attraction, as a discipline and a reminder of the divine, on the direct prayer to one’s outer source, and on the prayer which is contemplation and devotion.
- You will learn what miracles are in religiousness; on the role sexuality plays in religiousness and how this influence can be worked out effectively.
- You will learn why the resurrection is the true grounding of the soul; what a temple is, and what connection temples bear in regards to the earth’s magnetism and man’s personality.
- How to experience God as the unconditional love; what a relationship between religiousness and the development of civilization is; what demonism is and what a doctrine of awakening is; what the relationship between religiousness as regards folklore and churches, time, new informational age, and the understanding among people is.
- You will receive an accurate description of the end of the world never before seen in public and is to do with the holographic nature of the universe as well as raising children.
Get to know the true nature of religiousness now!
Tomorrow will be too late!