If you were not reading these lines, and if you were not where you are now, in such an environment and life situation that you are, if every thing you see were not there where it is – this entire cosmos could not exist. Such is the nature of the perfection of existence. Existence cannot be any different than it already is at any given moment.
The reason we do not see the perfection of reality is due to the fact that we do not see the entire reality, we do not see that existence extends across multiple dimensions. We do not see all the dimensions of nature, but only its roughest, physical appearance, we are able to perceive with our senses.
All the dimensions are in us, we are made up of all the dimensions of nature. Only to the point we become conscious of the reality of our own being, can the reality of the overall existence become clear to us, with all its dimensions. Only then can we have the right perspective for the true awareness of the answers to all the big questions of existence: of the life and death, good and evil, justice and injustice, happiness and unhappiness, success and failure…
When we are whole we are harmonized with the wholeness and we see that everything is positive which always inspires us to do the right thing. When we do and view something as negative, it means we are not whole and we fail to see the wholeness. We can always be whole and perfect.
The outside world is not an obstacle toward this aim. It is already perfect and it is waiting for you to recognize it as such. The problem is only in our mind and the existing mindset. That is the only thing that is being perfected as we speak. Our mind is best perfected by perceiving the perfection of existence here and now, all round us.
Table of Contents
~~~ First Part ~~~
- Why We Do Not See Reality as Perfect
- The Nature of Reality
- The Dimensions of Nature
- Why the Unmanifested Become Manifested
- How Does the Unmanifested Become Manifested
- Consciousness, Existence and the Man in Between
- The Nature of Man
- The Nature of Human Soul is a Testimony on All the Possibilities of the Divine Consciousness
- Scientific Evidence of Existence of Perfection
- The Perfect Summary of the First Part
~~~ Second Part ~~~
- The Perfection of Dying and Being Born
- Sin: The Perfect Reason for the Birth and Death
- How Far Are We From Perfection Or: Why Are People so Abnormal
- The Perfection of Suffering
- Our Body is Perfect Our Actions Spoil It
- Causality and Free Will Are Connected Perfectly
- The Perfection Manifests Itself Through the Dialectics of Oppositions
- The Dialectics of Life and Death
- The Dialectics of Success and Failure
- Karmic Maturity and the Circling of Divine Consciousness
- How To Overcome Oppositions
- The Perfection of Spiritual Practice
- Shiva’s Advice for Recognizing Perfection
- How Can We Be Perfect