A completely new review of the soul is now derived from a common inheritance of the ancient heritage and mysticism, as well as the personal experiences of the author.
The question of the soul is the oldest question asked by man. All the answers to the questions about soul exist both in an individual and a collective experience, but they were hidden away from man in various ways.
The knowledge of the soul was concealed by religions and science; religions executed this task through endless, futile and diverse theologies, myths and religious conflicts, and science hid it behind the materialistic teaching, saying that the soul is a kind of psycho-energetic entity which appears and disappears together with the appearance and disappearance of the body.
The reason for hiding the true nature of human soul is to keep the man unconscious and trapped by ignorance regarding his true nature. You are already familiar with the fact that there have always been small number of rulers in this world who ruled over the vast majority of people who obeyed them blindly.
They exist nowadays as well, and it is not in their best interest to awaken people's consciousness about the true nature of their soul, becoming aware of the fact that it originated from the same divine consciousness that enables everything into existence, the entire cosmos, which is the basis for an intelligent design of all life, that human souls have before their incarnation into the physical body participated in the creation of the whole nature, this planet Earth, all the elements and all the life on it. This is the true nature of our soul.
However, life on this planet for a man is organized in such a way that he participates in the great oblivion of awareness of his own divine soul, thus involving himself in trying out all the opposites. The purpose of forgetting is that through the renewal of consciousness the very soul of man renews the divine consciousness itself, so it could be present in this world.
The divine Absolute as everything-that-is expresses itself as the everything-that-can-be. It does so by means of the process of individuation. The first individuation of the awareness of the Absolute itself is the monad of consciousness known to us as the soul. Souls are monads of consciousness of the divine Absolute, its individual emanation or manifesting.
These monads of divine consciousness or souls create all the potential life forms in order to be able to express all the potentials of the divine Absolute. They create cosmos and all the life in it.
Every soul individualizes further so as to experience all the possibilities of life in a finer and more accurate way. The final or the finishing individuation of the awareness of the soul takes place in the shape of man’s being and life.
Individual souls get incarnated and begin to gather various impressions while going through the drama of life on Earth and the consciousness of those impressions they bring back to the divine Absolute is awareness of the very existence, in the form of its awareness of itself. At the end of the reincarnation cycle, once they have learnt the very meaning of the existence, souls go back to their source, to what they actually are, to the divine Absolute, although this is what they have been all along during the course of their illusory existence, for nothing at all is possible outside the divine Absolute. Everything is merely it itself. In the soul of man this knowing is manifested in its strongest and purest way.
Table of contents:
- The origin, or where we come from
- The manifestation of everything through seven phases or proportions
- Manifestation of everything through five dimensions
- Human body is the outcome of the manifestation of all the proportions and dimensions
- The dual nature of the emanation of God: the oblivion and the awakening
- Organic life as the foundation of the human body
- Human body as the foundation of personality
- The complete personality as the foundation of the soul
- The organic world as the stage for the drama of the personality
- Personality as the personification of the Divine
- Divine as the foundation of the soul
- The presence of the Divine as a testimony
- The mechanical manifestation of the organic world
- The manifestation of the organic world as the basis for consciousness
- The circle of creation: inorganic world, organic world and man
- On the incarnations of souls before the organic life on Earth
- The division of souls: the young, developed and highly developed
- Souls get ready for a human life by shaping all other forms of life
- Soul being born in a body
- The beginning of oblivion
- Communication between mind and soul
- Why the soul is always good
- Why some people are not good
- The decline of soul – the opposite point on the circle of Divine manifestation
- Some of the characteristics and problems of young souls
- Some of the characteristics and problems of the medium developed souls
- Some characteristics and problems of highly developed souls
- Some of the observations of the young, medium and the highly developed souls
- Everyday life of Bringers of the light
- Planets condition the organic world
- Soul and karma
- Soul and science
- Soul and religion
- Three kinds of work: physical, intellectual and intending
- Work on oneself
- Man’s testimony of the presence of the Divine